Friday, August 14, 2009

Crossed the Rubicon as I sent in my entry fee to the nice folks at Single-Track Productions for inclusion into the 24Hrs @ Seven Oaks, Sept. 5/6

Ἑλληνιστὶ πρὸς τοὺς παρόντας ἐκβοήσας, «Ἀνερρίφθω κύβος», [anerriphtho kybos] διεβίβαζε τὸν στρατόν.

In other words, Caesar declared in Greek with loud voice to those who were present 'Let the dice be cast' and led the army across the Rubicon.
– Plutarch, Life of Pompey, 60.2.9
The word is that itz a tough one... If I don't make it back, know that I went with a smile on my face!


  1. It'll be good to see you. I think you'll appreciate the course. It's a toughie.

    Matt Maxwell

  2. Great to see you're coming down from the land of Cold and Boyce.

    I hope to see you there, but I might have to move to that weekend. I have failed to make it to this race since the 1st and 2nd editions, and I'll tell you it's the most fun 24 hour race I've ever done.