Thursday, August 9, 2007

Most Ironic and Absurd Read of the Summer...a must for anyone that is remotely cynical when it come to all that Stars & Stripes propaganda...


After hearing the novelist [a working journalist] on NPR, I ran out and bought the book. The plot involves the experiences of a young journalist as he is embedded with a group of even younger marines just as the US invades Iraq. Currently, I am about half way through it and yet I can say with confidence that itz destined to be a classic-in my world!!! Think Catch-22 or Slaughterhouse Five...
Feeding the insatiable Rat: 1 hour easy on Wednesday; 150 minutes at a good pace on Thursday [plus hard-core construction]

1 comment:

  1. I've got a good book for you about American History that I read for a class in high school. Has alot of truth about Columbus and the colonial times. I'll bring it to Powder Monkey and you can decide if you want to read it.
    I think Sam must have caught a bug in France that is making him super fast. Or maybe that French bread has some special ingredients

    ReplyDelete

Comments?