Monday, September 22, 2008

I am getting pumped for the....


Underdown at the Thunderdown (or vice versa?)...one of the last big "training races" until the Arrowhead 135 in early February, 2009. Last year's Thunderdown was a total blast...Itz amazing single track...somewhat hilly, curvy, but nice flow. Last year it rained hard and so the last few hours were epic...I am feeling pretty good; maybe I can pull off an upset? And maybe the federal government will fix the economy, and maybe we will draw together as a nation and really focus on actually doing something long term about our destruction of our planet...or maybe I'll get smoked...either way, itz bike racing!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya on that...maybe an upset, maybe an upset for mee too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Trans Iowa. Yesterday I rode 110 miles and today I commuted to work and back giving me another 104 miles. I hope to visit Decorah in December and bring a bike with. Good luck in your race. Are you going Single?
    Ari

    ReplyDelete

Comments?