Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I am seriously thinking about forming a new cycling team...Any takers????

The Quixotic Rogues...A new cycling team that will refine the meaning of victory...more on this to come....I am working on a Team Mission Statement

Feeding the Rat: 17.4 hours for Week #3...It was sweet on Sunday as my camelbak froze up and my toes were going numb from the cold; great training for the Arrowhead 135

Great book I am almost finished with: True North by Elliot Merrick...A write-up in a few dayz

4 comments:

  1. Fat, slow... But I can cook and bake!! I'm in, as in support staff. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Masters in Spanish Literature and have studied Don Quijote to death. I would be interested in joining your team. I think your experience is priceless. I always read your postings several times. Thank you for advice on pedals. On monday I really hurt myself. I took tuesday off and today I rode 65 miles. I am sore but the streching on the bike felt good.
    be well.
    Ari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie?
    Are you buried in that book?
    Ari

    ReplyDelete

Comments?