Saturday, March 7, 2009

RIGHT NOW there are some guyz up in Alaska fightin' the good fight...I am soooo Impressed...


RIGHT NOW as I sit comfortable in my little abode, there are some tough enduro-guyz up in Alaska fightin' the good fight...I am so impressed for it is such a huge endeavor of honor...When I told Mallory about the race from Knik to Nome via the Iditarod Trail, he wept "tears of joy." He exclaimed in an uncharacteristic emotional bittersweet rapture, "If I didn't have this damned legal thing about being dead-and-all hanging over my head, I'd be right there with them, but I am with them in spirit, I promise you that!!!!" It was an inspiring, albeit confusing statement, but I got the gist of it... FYI: I lived in Koyuk, Alaska (near Nome and on the Iditarod Trail via the Norton Sound and Koyuk river intersection) from 1990 to 1992 and someday I shall return to that village on my way to Nome via my trusty Rosinante....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?