Thursday, September 24, 2009

Why I cherish living and racing my bicycle in Duluth, Minnesota!!!!


http://buffduluth.blogspot.com/

http://heckofthenorth.blogspot.com/

The Heck of the North....itz gonna so be great... BRAVO JEREMY KERSHAW BRAVO...Long live the gravel-road racing visionaries and their hardy committed brew masters... Letz frame or add a bit of perspective to this phenomenal event---Free 100 mile bike race that uses the Northland's magical gravel roads as its canvas (in the fall with the beautiful colors of autumn that are unsurpassed), followed up with free beer brewed by a local maestro of fermented barley and hops...Pinch me!!! Am I dreaming?....On tap: When I read the descriptors below, I wept like a defrocked TV Evangelist... "The Rossini Dry Rye, a Bavarian style wheat with some rye grains for flavor and substance. The Gravel Stout, a traditional Irish Stout, with a little French Roast Coffee added to the secondary fermenter."


2 comments:

  1. I am so envious as I truly believe you live in heaven! May you guys have an outstanding ride.
    best,
    Ari

    ReplyDelete
  2. charlie,
    on the subject of gravel greatness, i was speaking to your friend joe meiser at interbike last week and i told him i was a fan of your blog. we both agreed you must consider TD for your portfolio. it's a race for philosophers. 2010 is calling you.
    matthew

    ReplyDelete

Comments?