Thursday, October 29, 2009

Get those entry fees in...Pronto...

Hey Sports Fans: Don't pass up the Tuscobia (12/19) and the Northshore Ultra (in mid January)...these are local events put on by guyz that love racing and want to afford more "USCycling nonsanctioned" affordable, thoughtful, and challenging events up here in the Northland. WE NEED TO SUPPORT THESE KINDS OF EVENTS!...Send in your entry fees before November 1st and save big bucks. I have personal knowledge of the one in Duluth and it is gonna be GREAT.....Access available to their perspective sites on the right of this page...Winter racing is a total blast...

1 comment:

  1. My entry is in. My old hardtail is turning into a swow machine. I will see you in Park Falls.

    I think my dirt road race will be ready for release into the wild next year. I will talk to you at 5AM on December 19th.

    ReplyDelete

Comments?