Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Oh...I do so want to go to the ball, but I have nothing to wear!"


Oh, well. What's a royal ball? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and-and boring, and-and completely... Completely wonderful.” Cinderella

Cinderella: The Heck of the North….Why, it's like a dream. A wonderful dream come true.
Fairy Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever. You'll have only 'til 1:00 pm to make the checkpoint, and then...
Cinderella: after noon, you mean 1:00 pm? Oh, thank you.
Fairy Godmother: Oh, now, now, now, now, now, just a minute. You must understand, my dear: On the stroke of one, the spell will be broken, and everything will be as it was before.
Cinderella: Oh, I understand, but... it's more than I ever hoped for.

1 comment:

  1. Put the bottle down Charlie, put the bottle DOWN. Wow! You're starting to lose it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments?