Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"I really sorta, kinda, well maybe in a weird way, liked that group of seniors, at least part of the time, sorta..." CPF



A Victim of Various, even Venomous Vices: Not much happening up here in da Nordland. I had a nice easy 90 minute ride on my trusty Kelly Knobby X. I am in recovery mode, plus I am planning on trying to double up this weekend with race efforts at Cable & Erik’s…

With each day drawing closer to that annual, albeit magical end-point of graduation I am confronted with a strangely bitter-sweet feeling. Perhaps, a personal recognition that the Esko Class of 2007 was really, truly an outstanding group of young people. The fact of the matter is that they are collectively a superb extraordinary conglomeration of personalities, talents, world views, and even appearances. This really was a special group…and I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t gonna miss them. I cannot think of one kid that really deeply and profoundly bothered me…Gives a guy hope for the future…Upon reflection, I cannot think of single instance this school year when I totally lost it and went berserkers…WOW, now thatz an amazing fact…Actually, I spent a lot of time just talking to them and marveling at how funny and smart and clever they all were at keeping me both off balance and off topic! :) More musings on this topic in the near future....plus my buddy and soon to be boss, Greg Hexum [super fast runner dude] has afforded me the opportunity to experiment with and to subsequently review via this blog a super cool pair of Salomon trail running shoes...itz gonna be fun and informative too! So lots to stay tuned for in the very near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?