Monday, May 7, 2007

When it all boils down to the essential element in one's life...The Most Important Thing there is.......



I stole this above pic from Hansi Johnson, who took it a few days ago at one of my favorite hang-outs in Duluth, Beaners. I stole it because it illustrates the most important thing in my life. It depicts my purpose in life; it illustrates what gives my life meaning; it summarizes what it all means to me; the meaning of my life; why I get up and fight the good fight each and every morning; why I went into teaching; why when I hit my knees every night before I go to bed, I give thanks; it why my life is so beautiful...

You know what I writing about don't you? Itz all about having........




A GREAT CUP OF Kick @#$% COFFEE...thatz the meaning of life!!!

Note: I'm not sure who that little kid is?

Our [the USA, that is] Overt Omnipresence is Over [or soon to be over]...153 minutes...most excellent workout involving hill repeats on and above the "Lester loop." Two efforts up the hill from the entrance of Lester Park to the top and four efforts up the long hill [a good 4 minute+ climb next to that school out there in Lakeside]...I felt great...Watch Hall and Swanson cuz I be a force to be reckoned with as soon as I find my form!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you hang-out in West Duluth!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who IS that kid????? I remember focusing on the coffee.......

    ReplyDelete

Comments?