Thursday, July 19, 2007

Working on a Night Move...



A few Lyrics from Seger's classic "Night Moves"

"I was a little too tall, Could've used a few pounds... Tight pants points hardly reknown... She was a black-haired beauty with big dark eyes... And points all her own sitting way up high ...Way up firm and high... Out past the cornfields where the woods got heavy... Out in the back seat of my '60 Chevy... Workin' on mysteries without any clues... Workin' on our night moves... Tryin' to make some front page drive-in news... Workin' on our night moves... In the summertime... In the sweet summertime...Thinking about the 24 hours @ 9 mile especially in the nighttime!!!!"


Tempting the Rat: 2 hours of night riding on Thursday and 1 hour on Wednesday...Working on the night moves in the summertime... :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of your efforts on the jobsite! Work hard to finish off the concrete portion of the project so you'll get a little rest before the BIG race.

    I am currently sipping a coffee while reading the new David Walsh book, From Lance to Landis. It has plenty of quotes from former pros that say plenty of riders are dopers...go figure.

    I know you don't believe in conspiracy theories, but I think everyone is out to get the bikers. Makes me feel sorry for Floyd and Lance...

    skj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scotty...Mike is killing me!!!! Please come home, before itz tooooooooooo late. The Catz are doing well and Irv and I have bonded...When are you guyz gonna be back...Can I use the batteries for the nightrider?
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete

Comments?