Monday, January 21, 2008

I wasn't gonna...but then I decided that I wouldn't be able to face my daughter as she grows into a beautiful women and global humanitarian; So...

Here's a bone....I'm throwin' ya a bone...so if anybody comes up short on the toe list, least I'll be able to sleep at night--
I have survived some wicked cold temps for extended periods of time and so not surprisingly, I have witnessed first-hand several cases of serious frost bite...and I have come close myself to being bit by the cold-hearted Prince of the Higher Latitudes and Altitudes...but I have always lucked out...or was it luck? I got one hint for surviving the Arrowhead 135 with all ten little toesies intact-- Gold Bond Foot Powder!

1 comment:

  1. Charlie,
    Given your frostbite experience I really think you need some spares.... check this out -- http://www.leaptoad.com/muchmore/barefoot.html
    Scroll alittle ways down you'll see what I mean.
    Looking forward to hearing how your escapades turn out -- keep us on the riveting edge of your adventures like always. If you've been hitting the trails in the weather of the past 5 or 6 days you -- I'm not worried about the frostbite to your extremedities, I'm thinking it's maybe gotten too close to the 6 inch gray mass between your ears... smile, I just looking out for you, man!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments?