Monday, June 11, 2007

Cheatin' fate & lovin' it...Reverting back down to the bottom tier of Maslow's Triange:)[Click here for specifics]


I am back from Winnipeg a better man, albeit slightly sore!!! It was a blast and a better bunch of guyz and galz, I'll never meet...My first general reaction: Canada is a forward-thinking progressive country, a country quite comfortable with itz direction and itz approach to the 21 century [can the same be said about the U.S.ofA.?]; but I digress! ...A full account of the RED ASS 300 is forth coming, so for now, suffice to say...Toward around the nineteenth hour or so, my companion [Marty] and I were just barely existing at the very bottom of old Maslow's Triangle and lovin' every minute of it...in a nihilistic twisted sort of way that is at the moment hard for me to articulate, perhaps I am blocked because of a recent lack of high quality colon medicine [aka Bell's Kalamazoo Stout] :)


For all the official details click above on where it sez "click" or you'll have to settle from my forth coming highly idealized biased race recap...

4 comments:

  1. You're the man Charlie! Great ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charlie, Great to meet you and get a chance to chat a little at the finish line. Great blog - you've got some interesting reading posted. I'd be happy to link to your full REDASS update from the Olympia site after you post it. I look forward to seeing north of the 49th parallel again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great race Charlie! Was nice to chat a bit at the finish line. Next year?

    ReplyDelete

Comments?