Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Duluth MN; A Wintery mix in late November, maybe the best we can hope for in a Post 9/11 World!!!!!

Daily Brief Illogical Oxymoronic Muse on the Arrowhead 135: Practical contradictory applications in Paradoxology. Arrowhead countdown--81 dayz
“As civilizations progress, it will become more and more obvious that civilization will kill us all.” C.P. Farrow ( after a harrowing, dangerous, but exciting commute home from his place of employment, November 21, 2007)

Feeding the Rat: 4hours & 17 minutes partly in tough conditions… (SWEET)

1 comment:

  1. It was feeling a bit like winter tonight on the way home. I took the long way again. With Thanksgiving tomorrow, and after today's commute, I want to say I am thankful I got around to putting my studded tires on just this past Sunday. It would have been a crazy commute without 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Comments?